HDMR™ 3.5-21x50mm Rifle Scope
The HDMR is a multipurpose riflescope meant for all current weapon platforms,
multiple types of engagement, and versatile ranges of distance. Its long zoom
ratio makes for an incredibly versatile scope. A joint offering with Bushnell
Outdoor Products, the HDMR is a non-complicated, rugged, compact scope at a good
At roughly two pounds and a compact 13 inches, the HDMR is one of the
lightest and shortest 34mm tube scopes on the market. The larger tube allows 26
mils of elevation (5 mils per revolution), adjustable in 1/10 mil clicks with
large, locking turrets that are easily turned and has a crisp feel even through
gloves. It has side parallax adjustment and high quality lenses with superior,
anti-reflective, Ultra Wide Band Coating that delivers 95 percent light
Made from hammer forged T6061 aluminum, the HDMR is 100 percent waterproof,
fog proof, and shock proof. It's purged with Argon gas, decreasing the
probability of seal corrosion.
Comes with one piece dust cover and Sun Shade.
Free Shipping* and no charge for credit
Alaska / Hawaii will have added shipping fees, on average about $25 more. We will contact you before we process the order if it is going to Alaska or Hawaii.
- High quality lenses with superior optical coatings, yielding sharp, crisp
images in both bright and low light.
- Allows for rapid engagement without mental calculations
- Lead markers along the horizontal crosshair for moving targets
- Standard mil-grid usable with all calibers
- Made with large knobs to turn easily with gloved hands
- Large writing for readability in all conditions
- Power: 3.5-21x 50mm
- Tube Diameter:34mm Tube
- Reticles: 1st Focal Plane
- Parallax: side parallax adjustable
- Eye Relief: 3.5"
- Material: aircraft aluminum body
- Water-resistant: yes (3 meters)
- Dustproof: yes
- Turrets: locking turrets in 1/10 mil clicks
for TReMoR2 Image and more info
H59 RETICLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Distance: 0 to 1400 yards
- Illumination: no
- Horizontal Crosshair: thin lined, calibrated in 0.2 mil
graduations, with lead marker for movers
- Range Finder: Accuracy 1st - Speed Shooting Formula on horizontal
- Central Targeting Grid: calibrated in USMC mils (6283 mils/circle)
(1 mil = 3.60 inches at 100 yards)
Recommended Butler Creek Caps:
Horus no longer provides a printed manual.
Click here to download it.
Click here for the Horus Field Guide